Thursday, April 24, 2008

My First Blog Ever!


After seeing a few blogs and being inspired, I am going to try to blog. I hope to be able to keep in touch better with our family and friends. I am so aweful at emailing and calling, mostly because I think my day to day life is fairly boring, and not many people would really want to hear the details of it. But I also know that living away from our family and friends, that it's the day to day stuff that is easily missed. So I'm going to try posting some of our day to day stuff that we miss out on sharing, and everyone is welcome to check in as often or as little as they want. I think this is an opportunity for me to capture the day to day moments that just fly by, that I don't even think about until they're gone.
Thanks for checking in...

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I am so glad you started doing thi MiMi. Its such a good idea to let everyone know whats going on in your lives. The boys are growing up so quickly!
Aunt Sharon

tigers.pat said...

good job! I especially love the picture of the boys.

Jessica said...

Shaving already?? So cute - the blog looks great - can't wait to see more!