Today I cried because my baby has FINISHED kindergarden. I can't believe how hard this letting go part of motherhood is. I don't know how I'll make it throught 8th grade and high school.... and I don't want to even think of any older than that! These kids grow up so fast, and even though I see them and am with them every day it still seems too fast.
It's amazing how much he has learned this year. At the bginning of the year, he didn't even know all his lower case letters, and now he can write SENTENCES. In september he still had trouble sounting to 20, now he can count to 100, AND do addition and subtraction!
It's truely amazing.
Drew, as long as you keep amazing me, I guess I'll let you grow up....just don't go too fast.
They had a cowboy themed concert for their graduation...
Here Drew is getting his certificate from the principal
They posed on the first day...here they are on the last day (it was field day, so no uniforms)
No comments:
Post a Comment