Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas update

So my new years resolution should be to keep up on my posting better! Sorry for taking so long, but htere's a condensed version of our christmas...I hope to post more later.
We had a really nice christmas...



The boys got up about 6:45 and they had kindof dressed themselves(I guess so I wouldn't tell them to go get dressed). Andrew got a amtrac train he wanted and Austin got a keyboard to sing his songs on!




























At my mom and dad's, we had all of us home, which was nice...
here's a pic of the siblings...


Reaghan was baptised, and I wanted to show her dress because Janet made it out of her own wedding dress... it turned out beautiful...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marion,
Your pictures are always great to look at. You do a wonderful job.
Keep up the good work. I enjoy getting on your blog.
Love ya,
Aunt Carol