So this post may mean nothing to most of you, but for the few that have known me since grade school....I've been cleaning....look, I found a sales kit! We used to have to lug these things home every year to sell the stuff in them (and the stuff would never fit back in there). The age of the internet has sure changed school fundraisers...
3 comments:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hated the sales kit, because the oldest kid in the family always got it... and they stopped before my 8th grade year.
Now I want to go get some stickers. I remember ALL of those!
I loved stickers. I had some of the same stickers. I wish I would have saved some of them. What a great treasure to have saved.
Stacy
Oh man, whatever happened to those tiny cabbage patch dolls? I totally remember those!!
I only remember the sales kits as holding those dolls of yours. Ken and Leia? What were their names?
Post a Comment