The boys are constantly doing artwork, and Drew is always writing a book. This one was pretty impressive, though, so I had to share.... I put some art of Austin's at the bottom... Some of the pictures in here Drew painted, some are marker....
These 2 are Austin's...this last one is entitled "Spirit"....like an angel on a cloud....
I think it's so neat that you scan their artwork to share with everyone. They are both very good at it. I'm still waiting for Phoenix's first masterpiece!
4 comments:
I think it's so neat that you scan their artwork to share with everyone. They are both very good at it. I'm still waiting for Phoenix's first masterpiece!
Great story! I love the art work too.
These are fantastic!! I showed some of them to my friends I loved them so much.
These are so amazing!!! They are so talented.
Post a Comment