this is on the bridge over the Missouri River in Washington....they're doing work on it, so you have to stop in the middle and wait 10 minutes for the other side to go through....just don't stare too long at the rusty beams....
the view was pretty....
this was our view going down I-70, it was freaky because the tractor was moving across and all you could see was a profile of it from a distance...
This was cool, as we came through Jeff City the other weekend, the rain was ending and there was a beautiful full rainbow over the capital building...
A
A pretty sunset hitting the clouds as I left work on break last night...
Playing dress up at our neighbor's house....



2 comments:
OH, I wanna cry looking at those, I miss all of you guys and those fun backyard times!!
taking pictures while driving?!? Who would do that.... (love them all!)
Post a Comment