So I've already been dreading this week. Wednesday my baby will go to kindergarden, and I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around how this is possible, and how my eight years of being a mom with kids at home with me is coming to an end. So this weekend Austin decided to make sure I understand that he is really this big.....he took his training wheels off....and wrode with two wheels!
I am very proud of him...he was so proud of himself...



The boys decorated these shirts themselves....Austin did science experiments on his, and Drew drew an egyptian scene....
3 comments:
such cute boys. Good luck Wed!!
Just have another baby and get it over with! (girl please)
I love that picture of Austin with Chevy right behind.
The shirts are great! I agree with you guys having another baby!!! We need more kids to love and spoil in the neighborhood!
Post a Comment