Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Summer stuff

Once again I've taken forever to do a post....so this is my post to say more post to come! I'm putting it on my to- do list!

Here's some pictures pictures from our recent trip to the Cardinals game...
It was hot (104 at 7:00), but the Cards won, so it was worth it!







We finally took the boys to a Springfield Cardinals game....
Here they are with their cousin Peyton...

1 comment:

Amber said...

I haven't looked at your blog forever! I'm so glad you all got visit California!! We went to Coronado Beach too this year--I couldn't get over the houses on the island! That's awesome you saw the Angels/Cardinals game--Jason will be jealous when I tell him. This post about last year's Cardinals games is funny because we were at that exact same game. I remember because we were at the Blues Hockey Camp that week. It was soooo hot!! Anyway, hope you guys are doing well. Looking forward to some baby pics!!!