I'm starting fresh today! We are on a family vacation for the first time ever, so why not begin today? We are out in California, visiting some great friends, Doug and Christina, who we went to Avila with. Randy and Doug played baseball together, and worked at FedEx together. They have 3 cute boys close to our boys ages, and are expecting a 4th baby in August.
I think everyone should get to experience taking a child on their first flight. The boys were so excited... Every little thing was exciting, and the very first takeoff was priceless... You would have thought we went on a roller coaster! When the attendant took their drink order, and they got pretzels and peanuts and soda, it was like icing on the cake.
At Kansas City International, our plane is in the background...
On the plane
Flying over the Rockies... We switched planes in Denver, so they got their first look at the mountains... I have never seen these from the air, and they are still amazing from up here.
No comments:
Post a Comment