Thursday, September 4, 2014

Thirteen years


My heart is aching this morning as I pour over pictures of my beautiful baby boy.  
He was born in the wee hours of the morning, on a beautiful fall day in Minnesota.  
I remember sitting in the backseat with him as Randy drove us home, tears in my eyes, thinking that our lives will never be the same...
How true.
I can not imagine what life would be like without Andrew.  
He's always been full of a love of life... We joke that Drew doesn't know how to stop smiling... To which he smiles as says "I just can't help it!" 
He's an amazing big brother and loyal friend,
What a blessing to have someone like that in your life...

I'm sitting here in the wee hours, looking at these photos and part of me is so sad because I miss this cute, fun loving little boy... But part of me is also happy, because he has grown into a sweet, considerate, fun, and still full of a love of life, (gulp) teenager.  I'm so excited to see where he is going...

He has been such a blessing in our lives
it has never been the same...
We love you Andrew!



















No comments: